Friday, April 15, 2011

Journal 365

http://creativeworkshops.ning.com/group/journal365pamcarriker/forum/attachment/download?id=2334086%3AUploadedFi38%3A28415
Hi, I have joined Pam Carriker's Journal 365 class. She is a fantastic teacher of art journaling. Having started before my eye operation, I only managed a couple of weeks journaling. Looking forward to getting back into it after the eye heals. (trying to type this post is rather painful and very eye watering)

My fear of the proceedure was worse that the actual operation. It was over before I knew it and only a slight feeling of being uncomfortable. All that stress for nothing....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dianne!
    You are my winner of Prima goodies from the video giveaway I did for NSD!
    e-mail me cari@primamarketinginc.com

    ReplyDelete